Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Time to clean your glasses?

Jun 1st 2013 new
Do you ever mis-read things, or mis-hear them?

Example: There's a CM blog with the headline, " Messaging: How Much Is Too Much In The Dating Scene?"

At first glance, I thought it said "massaging".
embarassed embarassed
Jun 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: Do you ever mis-read things, or mis-hear them?

Example: There's a CM blog with the headline, " Messaging: How Much Is Too Much In The Dating Scene?"

All the time, Marge! It even got me into trouble once!! Mostly, I'm dyslexic with numbers, though. Chelle
Jun 2nd 2013 new
LOL I do that all the time Marge, and I did the same thing with that particular headline. Sometimes it can make for far more interesting reading than the real thing LOL
Jun 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: Do you ever mis-read things, or mis-hear them?

- or when the headline mentions a
uniformed policeman
and at first glance it looks like:
uninformed policeman ?

smile

Jun 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said: LOL I do that all the time Marge, and I did the same thing with that particular headline. Sometimes it can make for far more interesting reading than the real thing LOL
Hi Lauren! It was the same thing with my mom's hearing impairment. Sometimes, she would say the strangest things when commenting on something I had told her. We used to laugh alot about that!! Chelle
Posts 1 - 5 of 5