Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jun 02 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/02/arts/television/norman-lear-on-jean-stapletons-death.html?_r=0 Brian is sad.Jean Stapleton died.
Chelle is so very tired and also sad that Jean Stapleton died.
Jun 02 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: Chelle is so very tired and also sad that Jean Stapleton died.
www.youtube.com
Jun 02 new
(quote) Kevin-40666 said: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs4LWpeX5nY
Did you leave me a lullaby, Kevin?!?! Chelle
Jun 02 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: Did you leave me a lullaby, Kevin?!?! Chelle
I guess Ms. Stapleton left us all a lullaby. smile

www.youtube.com

Jun 02 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: Did you leave me a lullaby, Kevin?!?! Chelle
I would have left "Rock-a-bye baby", but
the lyrics are too violent. smile

www.babycenter.com

Jun 02 new
Dennis is just gonna bum it today, since he is done at work... hehe... Oh yeah, but first, Dennis has to do some laundry, cut and weed eat the lawn, and some other stuff... hehe...
Jun 02 new
(quote) Dennis-754668 said: Dennis is just gonna bum it today, since he is done at work... hehe... Oh yeah, but first, Dennis has to do some laundry, cut and weed eat the lawn, and some other stuff... hehe...
...like putting the lid down.
Jun 02 new
Just finished watching the world adoration on EWTN. Feel so blessed! theheart
Jun 02 new
(quote) Rosemarie-744159 said: Just finished watching the world adoration on EWTN. Feel so blessed!
Waiting for TV church to begin...
Jun 02 new
Barbara just finished unpacking after moving to VA from NY yesterday. Enjoying time with her daughter and friends. Feeling guilty because she didn't go to the CM event just an hour away, But her inner MD warns her she's not quite recovered from yesterday's heat exhaustion and the new job starts tomorrow!
Posts 11 - 20 of 200