Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

May 16th 2013 new
I guess now, we will all be watching the weather! fluffy cloud Praying crossfingers
May 16th 2013 new
Indeed!! Hopefully it won't rain!!
May 18th 2013 new

Just a quick note to you all--- we've rescheduled the picnic/hike due to rain in our area. The new 'rain-date' is... ta da....

JUNE 2ND!!! WE HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!! Please RSVP or message me to let me know if you'll still be able to come!!

biggrin biggrin

May 27th 2013 new
Oh, you are just a few days early for me. I am from MI, but driving through that area on my way to the Hampton Roads area June 8ish. A friend recently day hiked in the area and posted some beautiful pictures. I am thinking about stopping and spending a few hours hiking. If anyone can recommend a safe area for a woman to spend a few hours hiking alone please send me a message. Thanks.
May 28th 2013 new
Awe shucks. I've rented a cabin in the mountains near Charlottesville with my family for that weekend. Hope you all have fun!
May 29th 2013 new
: ( I am sorry you won't be able to make it!! There will be a next time, I am sure! I hope you have a great time with your family though!

Jun 3rd 2013 new
Do tell us what y'all did, and talked about! And when the next get together will be!
Jun 3rd 2013 new
Do tell us what y'all did, and talked about! And when the next get together will be!
Posts 41 - 48 of 48