Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: (Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said: Yep, I'd chose the dog, Mike ... I did ...
(Quote) Frank-410833 said:
Quote:
MaryAlice-97161 said:

Yep, I'd chose the dog, Mike ... I did one time ... the guy was a real jerk, and Katie, the dog, would growl at him when he'd come to pick me up to take me out ... Katie was very perceptive of that jerk's temperament and characteristics! I listened to her and dumped him!

The jerk store called. They were running out of MaryAlice's ex-boyfriend.
--hide--

gangster . . . . . . . . . . . . Frank-410833

laughing laughing laughing

Apr 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said: If there are any deceitful, demanding women out there John will date you. Lol.
(Quote) Frank-410833 said:

If there are any deceitful, demanding women out there John will date you. Lol.
--hide--

This is assuming intentions of her heart. I was trying to avoid assuming or judging what her intentions are behind that. I'm glad you think bashing me personally is a way to further a point. Do you think all women play those games and are that way, especially one you have been seeing for 6+months? Wouldn't you find that out a lot sooner and have made the choice to not see her anymore? Anyway, I'm done with this thread as trying to not assume the hearts of these two participants considering we were not told what their intentions are is not allowed.

Apr 16th 2013 new
(Quote) John-324285 said: This is assuming intentions of her heart. I was trying to avoid assuming or ju...
(Quote) John-324285 said:

This is assuming intentions of her heart. I was trying to avoid assuming or judging what her intentions are behind that. I'm glad you think bashing me personally is a way to further a point. Do you think all women play those games and are that way, especially one you have been seeing for 6+months? Wouldn't you find that out a lot sooner and have made the choice to not see her anymore? Anyway, I'm done with this thread as trying to not assume the hearts of these two participants considering we were not told what their intentions are is not allowed.

--hide--

I like how you made Mike's post more than what he described and got into details that might not even exist. I'm sure Mike spent his time posting a thread that he knew in his heart wasn't worth posting.
Apr 17th 2013 new

Dog. I was asked the same question but about, so I know where you're coming from.

Apr 17th 2013 new

Dog. I was asked the same question but about, so I know where you're coming from.

Jun 4th 2013 new
Keep the Dog. The dog is family.
Posts 161 - 166 of 166