Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: I ban Jane because she thinks Im sinful.
I unban Brian because I know you are not sinful~ just a BB. hug
Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: I ban Jane because she thinks Im sinful.
I ban Brian because Jane didn't say that, and I unban Jane so that she can attend the yaht party!!
Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: I ban Brian because Jane didn't say that, and I unban Jane so that she can attend the yaht party!!
I ban myself because I can't spell yacht, but Jane's still unbanned so she can attend the party!!
Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: I ban myself because I can't spell yacht, but Jane's still unbanned so she can attend the party!!
Chelle is banned for not having a ramp onto the yacht for my Rolling Along
Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Chelle is banned for not having a ramp onto the yacht for my
Edward is banned for not having a flying wheelchair and I ban myself for not knowing how he inserted that icon.
Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Cathy-946377 said: Edward is banned for not having a flying wheelchair and I ban myself for not knowing how he inserted that icon.
Cathy is banned for not having personal access to the wheelie icon!
Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: Cathy is banned for not having personal access to the wheelie icon!
Chelle is banned for not telling me where to access the wheelie icon.
Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Cathy-946377 said: Chelle is banned for not telling me where to access the wheelie icon.
Cahty is banned for thinking that I know! (It's Zoom's secret!!)
Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Chelle-924354 said: Cahty is banned for thinking that I know! (It's Zoom's secret!!)
Chelle is banned for misspelling my name!
Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) Cathy-946377 said: Chelle is banned for misspelling my name!
Cathy is banned for being the spelling police.

Here is a list of all the emoticon codes. Just type in the one you want. ( :afdb: does not work, unfortunately )

cm.catholocity.net
Posts 11 - 20 of 200