Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

May 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Steve-72317 said: You haven't tried watching TV with my 44 year old daughter. If she would only try to watch one prog...
(Quote) Steve-72317 said:

You haven't tried watching TV with my 44 year old daughter. If she would only try to watch one program instead of trying to get three in in an hour on Friday nite

Steve

--hide--

Forget TV. I can get multiple browsers open on the Internet at any one time. laughing laughing
May 9th 2013 new
(Quote) Elise-590617 said: I'm both left and right centered, Jacqueline. With more dominance in the left. Must be ...
(Quote) Elise-590617 said:

I'm both left and right centered, Jacqueline. With more dominance in the left. Must be why I have a nothing box !

--hide--

Maybe the "nothing box" is a de-stress box.
May 29th 2013 new
Since you asked what we think, Joanna,
I'll tell you.

I'm not laughing. I'm not over the laughing, I simply never started. This guy's Dr. Phil with a schtick....and it's too bad he's a marriage counselor.

If he was just a comic, he might be a bit funny, but these folks have done a lot of damage to marriage over the last few decades.

Sorry to be a wet blanket, but that's my opinion.
May 30th 2013 new
Another perspective:
www.creativeminorityreport.com
Jun 5th 2013 new
Pretty funny stuff.

Another fave:
How Man and Women keep score
www.youtube.com
Jun 5th 2013 new
THAT, Chris, is my idea of FUNNY!!!!!
Thanks for the laugh....."all my sweaters are snagged".....I thought I'd wet myself.....
Jul 21st 2013 new
That made me feel good. It felt good to laugh. Ding! Ding!Ding!
Posts 71 - 77 of 77