Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Who here has chickens, goats or other livestock animals in the city or suburbs. It being a tread in St. Louis for people to chickens, ducks and goats. I even grew up down the street from a lady with a cow. I live in the city now where it's not allowed but most suburbs allow it.
Jun 06 new
I grew up in a country subdivision that allows people to have horses in the back yard. Just outside coming into this area there are several people that have some sort of livestock in their yards.

Now I live in a small town where many people have some sort of livestock in their yards, though not in my immediate area.
Posts 1 - 2 of 2