Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Overpopulationisamyth.com

Jun 2nd 2013 new
Fellow CMer's: I highly recommend that you access this site to become educated about the myth of over-population.
It is a wonderful site at which to gain insights with which one can refute and challenge the purveyors of death. Highly recommended!
Jun 5th 2013 new
I cannot access the website. This new system makes it hard for me to
access many of the websites that are posted for reference.

I don't think it is a problem with my computer, because I was able to access
everything before the big changeover. I even switched over to Foxfire
so I could get the spellcheck feature again when posting.
Jun 9th 2013 new
Overpopulation is the excuse cooked up by the finance sector when people drop dead because of massive economic looting.
Jun 9th 2013 new
http://www.overpopulationisamyth.com

Saw it advertised on EWTN. You get a Gold Star!

I would strongly recommend viewing the documentary Demographic Winter also. theheart You get a Gold Star!
Jun 9th 2013 new
(quote) Sean-851370 said: Overpopulation is the excuse cooked up by the finance sector when people drop dead because of massive economic looting.
I do not have any proof, but I would suspect the abortion and contraception industries are promoting the overpopulation myth.
Jun 11th 2013 new
"Man," said the Ghost, "if man you be in heart, not adamant, forbear that wicked cant until you have discovered What the surplus is, and Where it is. Will you decide what men shall live, what men shall die? It may be, that in the sight of Heaven, you are more worthless and less fit to live than millions like this poor man's child. Oh God! To hear the Insect on the leaf pronouncing on the too much life among his hungry brothers in the dust."
-Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol
Posts 1 - 6 of 6