Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Happily engaged

Jun 08 new
I am so happy to have met my fiancee here on Catholic Match.We are planning our wedding. This message is to encourage those of you who have not found the right person yet to be patient. I have been online for
10 years on various sites. I have met several LDR gentleman and God did not have them in mind for me. I was blessed this year to find the kindest and sweetest (and witty) gentleman, living within an hour of me. God heard my plea and answered. I wish all of you here on Catholic Match the very best!!!!!!
Jun 08 new
(quote) Windi-480009 said: I am so happy to have met my fiancee here on Catholic Match.We are planning our wedding. This message is to encourage those of you who have not found the right person yet to be patient. I have been online for
10 years on various sites. I have met several LDR gentleman and God did not have them in mind for me. I was blessed this year to find the kindest and sweetest (and witty) gentleman, living within an hour of me. God heard my plea and answered. I wish all of you here on Catholic Match the very best!!!!!!
I am so happy to hear of your good news. Best of luck to you both rose rose rose .
Jun 08 new
Congratulations Windi.... always good to hear about a Match, and the time you put in to find the "right" person. biggrin Praying theheart
Jun 08 new
God Bless you both!!! So happy for you! biggrin
Jun 08 new
Congrats! I'm so happy for you both!
Jun 10 new
Congratulations! Such wonderful news! It brings hope to me that the Lord hasn't forgotten us older gals:)
Jun 10 new
Congratulations and may God bless your life together!
Jun 10 new
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! God Bless and have fun planning you very special day!!
Jun 10 new
Congrats Windi!
Jun 10 new
Congratulations to you and the lucky gent, Wendi! hug May God bless your marriage - your patience led you to the right man for you!
Love hearing success stories - they make me smile! biggrin biggrin
Posts 1 - 10 of 21