Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

I wish you all farewell

Jun 3rd 2013 new
I know such things are perhaps more appropriate for the St. Peter's Square room, but I spend so much time here it seemed approriate to post here as well.

My subscription ends close to the end of the month, and I will not be renewing.

This will no doubt be the occasion of much joy in some quarters! party

In any case, I've enjoyed my time with so many of you. Have fun and good luck! wave
Jun 4th 2013 new
I will write a private note...
Jun 4th 2013 new
Good Luck ~ find good things in life. Praying theheart hug rose lovestruck! flower
Jun 4th 2013 new
(quote) John-336509 said: I know such things are perhaps more appropriate for the St. Peter's Square room, but I spend so much time here it seemed approriate to post here as well.

My subscription ends close to the end of the month, and I will not be renewing.

This will no doubt be the occasion of much joy in some quarters!

In any case, I've enjoyed my time with so many of you. Have fun and good luck!
Oh John, so sorry to see you go! Don't hesitate to come back if you miss us:) I am praying that the Lord grant's your heart's desires. Please keep us all in prayer also! We especially need it in this room lol!
Jun 4th 2013 new
John,

Thank you for the private exchange.

God bless you and Godspeed.
Jun 4th 2013 new
John, Be well. I hope all blessings come your way.
Jun 4th 2013 new
John:

I am pretty much surprised that you are leaving.

I for one will miss you.

I hope things work out well for you in whatever you choose to do.

God bless you.

Marianne

Jun 5th 2013 new
Hi John, I have looked for your posts on many topics when the discussion got muddy or obtuse. Thanks for all the direct and informative responses. All God's best to you.
Jun 8th 2013 new
Thanks for the kind responses. I will miss the debates, I will miss a lot of the people, but not some of the site issues!
Jun 10th 2013 new
Hello John, I'm sorry you're leaving. It was always good to read your stuff (and, as the close-to-the-end of the month can't quite be here yet, do post some more)! Best wishes for the future!
Posts 1 - 10 of 20