Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion for anyone who adheres to the Extraordinary form of the mass and any issues related to the practices of Eastern Rite Catholicism.

Saint Athanasius is counted as one of the four Great Doctors of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Athanasius

Apr 17th 2013 new

Thank-you for posting this. I hadn't seen it yet and it is a good reminder of something that can be very difficult to remember in our day to day lives.

Apr 18th 2013 new

Your welcome Laura.

Apr 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Denise-687929 said: For your information.www.ncregister.com.
(Quote) Denise-687929 said:

For your information.

www.ncregister.com

--hide--

Thank you for sharing this Denise!! So true, ugly words abound everywhere today, and ugly talk to and about others. A truly timely teaching.

Apr 18th 2013 new

Your welcome Lauren.

Apr 19th 2013 new

This is an amazing teaching. I really needed to hear this. I was recently in a situation where I was hearing persons speak ill of others. I could not stand being around that and now I see another reason why. I relaly feel it is the work of the enemy. It is very important to acknowledge this. and flee from sin.

Apr 19th 2013 new

Thank you Denise this is so true. And it has been said that the devil can hear you but cannot read your mind. We need to try to be charitable in all that we voice. i need this I must say the act of contrition all day long. Because I am a sinner. rose heart hug

Jun 10th 2013 new
This almost destroyed my life in my home parish when it was done about me and one of my good friends i'd brought to the faith. The gossip got bigger and bigger until my priest was even brought into it. It is easy for me to remember not to do so. May those with boredom in their minds letting anything roll from their tongues, be wary.
Jun 10th 2013 new
I agree with what you said Jane,and this lesson hit home years ago when my children were little and echoed the way I spoke-that quickly pulled me into line!Face book seems to be a prime example of spreading defamation ,so cruel.
Jun 12th 2013 new
Not sure why this thread is the Trad/Eastern section, especially since Francis doesn't seem all that keen on the Traditional outlook. This thread belongs in the 'St. Peter's Square' section.
Posts 1 - 10 of 11