Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

credit card issue

Jun 11 new
Hello.
I received a warning that my credit card was expiring and that I needed to do something to still get the special automatic renewal price for CM. I called my bank today and found out that my
credit card number will still be the same with my new card. However when I click the update credit card button, the link doesn't work. I definitely still want to get the special renewal price, so please do something if you can.
Rob
Jun 11 new
Our tech team is aware of this will have this corrected as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can update your information by visiting your account page and selecting the link next to Billing Information to reach that page or click on the following link www.catholicmatch.com

Jun 11 new
Since my one number won't be changing, should I just leave it as is to make sure I get the discount?

Jun 12 new
At a minimum you will need to provide the new expiration date.

Posts 1 - 4 of 4