Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Vegas, Baby!

Jun 11th 2013 new
Ruanne 19340, Mary 539378 and I are meeting up in Las Vegas this July for a vacation. We hope to take a few days trips, see some shows and possibly see...YOU! wave We'd love to gather with any CMers who happen to be in the area for Sat. evening on July 13.

We are thinking dinner and a chance to have fellowship with other single Catholics in the area would be a nice addition to our trip. We're open to suggestion for the location for the evening. Would anyone like to join us? cool

Jun 17th 2013 new
Can't wait to see you! Hope some other people can join us..
Jun 17th 2013 new
Can't wait to see you! Hope some other people can join us..
Jul 1st 2013 new
I hope some peeps join us, too, Mary! From the pics on FB, Ruanne is sure going to have some stories to tell us about CM Italy! I even hear there may be a new success story we might get to hear. Definitely makes meeting up with other CMers all the better. biggrin
Jul 7th 2013 new
Sounds like a great time...well, I know with you in the group it is definitely going to be a good time, Lucy, and from what you have told me the other two ladies are a lot of fun as well! Hope some people will 'take a gamble' wink laughing and meet-up with you ladies for CM fun, food, and fellowship.
Jul 13th 2013 new
For the past week Lucy-41785, Mary-539378 and I have been in Las Vegas celebrating Lucy and Mary's birthdays. We will be attending the 11:00am mass at the Shrine of the Most Holy Redeemer, 55 East Reno Ave., Las Vegas, Nevada 899119-1139, on Sunday, July 14, 2013. If you are in or near the Las Vegas area, please join us. For more information, you can submit a post hear or send any one of us an emotigram or message . Thank you and God bless.
Posts 1 - 6 of 6