Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Animal Lovers

Jun 11th 2013 new
For the third time I was told by a man on Catholic Match that men are not interested in women who have animals. They cause too many complications. I was told by one man no one in his right mind would date a woman who owns two old "large" dogs. Aren't there any Catholic men who like animals? I find these reactions very strange. What is wrong with loving an animal? I actually wouldn't want to go out with someone who doesn't like animals. Any people who feel like I do?
Jun 11th 2013 new
I think being an animal lover is a plus. Anyone have different experiences?
Jun 11th 2013 new
What on earth? I have two large dogs too, one old and one not. SO what? Why on earth would that be an issue unless you have allergies?
Jun 12th 2013 new
Jun 12th 2013 new
One guy that I didn't count mentioned allergies. All the rest just said dogs get in the way and a lot of other not so nice things about animals being more trouble than they are worth. Also told this is a reason I can't get a date.
Jun 12th 2013 new
(quote) Lois-880877 said: ... Aren't there any Catholic men who like animals? ...
I like them in cartoons. smile
Jun 12th 2013 new
(quote) Kevin-40666 said: I like them in cartoons.
www.google.com.
Jun 12th 2013 new
(quote) Kevin-40666 said: I like them in cartoons.
www.google.com.
Jun 12th 2013 new
Wow, pretty unbelievable. I mean, how utterly self-absorbed and self-centered, especially when they have the gall to tell you there is something wrong with you for having dogs and that men won't date you because of this. If these men feel like this when considering just getting to know a woman who has two large dogs, I wonder how they would react to a woman who has children or grandchildren. These are very selfish gents.

On a side note, I grew up with dobermans. I'd LOVE to get one, or two. But because of time and space, cannot. But maybe someday.....
Jun 12th 2013 new
Love me love my cats!
Posts 1 - 10 of 20