I have a history of atrial fibrillation & until recently have been doing fine. My visit to the cardiologist today revealed that I was in the middle of an "incident" & that's why I've been extremely fatigued lately. He modified my medication & suggested that I consider two options: a pacemaker or an ablation procedure. I have 2 weeks to see if this modification works & to make a decision about the next step.
So I ask that you please keep me in your prayers in this regard.
And if anyone has had experience with either of these two procedures, would you please privately message me with your thoughts.
As always, I appreciate the prayer support of this CM prayer community. Thanks.