Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jun 12th 2013 new
Hi Carol: I am so sorry to hear about your medical problem. My dad and a cousin who is near your age had a pacemaker put in and they have had no problems. My father lived with his until age 87 when he passed away in his sleep. If you go with the pacemaker, they will test it every 3 months over the phone or in the cardiologist office. Good luck with whatever you decide. Maria
Jun 12th 2013 new
Praying
Jun 12th 2013 new
Praying
Jun 12th 2013 new
(quote) Carol-737878 said: Dear Friends,
I have a history of atrial fibrillation & until recently have been doing fine. My visit to the cardiologist today revealed that I was in the middle of an "incident" & that's why I've been extremely fatigued lately. He modified my medication & suggested that I consider two options: a pacemaker or an ablation procedure. I have 2 weeks to see if this modification works & to make a decision about the next step.

So I ask that you please keep me in your prayers in this regard.
And if anyone has had experience with either of these two procedures, would you please privately message me with your thoughts.

As always, I appreciate the prayer support of this CM prayer community. Thanks.

I will definitely keep you in my prayers Carol. rosary theheart Praying hug

Jun 12th 2013 new
rosary rose Praying
Jun 13th 2013 new
theheart Carol, you are in my prayers. theheart
Jun 13th 2013 new
Praying
Jun 13th 2013 new

Carol,
We are all praying for you.. Our Blessed Mother is with you every step ....
Jun 14th 2013 new
(quote) Carol-737878 said: Dear Friends,
I have a history of atrial fibrillation & until recently have been doing fine. My visit to the cardiologist today revealed that I was in the middle of an "incident" & that's why I've been extremely fatigued lately. He modified my medication & suggested that I consider two options: a pacemaker or an ablation procedure. I have 2 weeks to see if this modification works & to make a decision about the next step.

So I ask that you please keep me in your prayers in this regard.
And if anyone has had experience with either of these two procedures, would you please privately message me with your thoughts.

As always, I appreciate the prayer support of this CM prayer community. Thanks.
So sorry to hear about your situation. Praying that everything will be okay for you Praying
Jun 14th 2013 new
Keeping you in my prayers...
Posts 11 - 20 of 31