Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Austin, TX area

Jun 3rd 2013 new
I could have sworn I posted this yesterday, but anyone interested in a meetup or 40 and over age group in the central texas area?
Jun 12th 2013 new
Kerry, I'm down in San Antonio. I would be interested in coming to (and even helping with) a get together somewhere between here and there. I do have a number of events on my calendar (unrelated to CM), but still can make time. Let me know what you're thinking and when.
Thanks, Michelle (950681)
Jun 15th 2013 new
I would be interested in meeting up.
Jul 12th 2013 new
Well, that's great, ladies, thanks! Anyone else possibly interested?
Jul 12th 2013 new
(quote) Kerry-970208 said: Well, that's great, ladies, thanks! Anyone else possibly interested?

I can't come but I can send an autographed photo..!!!
Jul 13th 2013 new
Hi Kenny! How about a cardboard stand up of yourself? We will prop you up in the corner and put a drink in your hand! But it won't be the same somehow. :(
Jul 15th 2013 new
If airfare is ok I would love it! Give us enough notice as to dates. :)

Jul 16th 2013 new
(quote) Kerry-970208 said: Hi Kenny! How about a cardboard stand up of yourself? We will prop you up in the corner and put a drink in your hand! But it won't be the same somehow. :(
laughing laughing Sort of like a "Flat Stanley", only a "Flat Kenny"!
(You might have to be an elementary teacher to get the connection...) wink
Jul 16th 2013 new
(quote) Beverly-649723 said: Sort of like a "Flat Stanley", only a "Flat Kenny"!
(You might have to be an elementary teacher to get the connection...)
I'm glad you mentioned elementary school. I would have taken it as a South Park reference. laughing laughing laughing
Jul 20th 2013 new
Me too
Posts 1 - 10 of 10