Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Fox News terms the list of cash-only doctors as a small but growing number of doctors who are opting out of insurance, medicaid and medicare and demanding that patients pay cash payments without any third party involvement.

www.mrconservative.com
Jun 12th 2013 new
(quote) Denise-687929 said: Fox News terms the list of cash-only doctors as a small but growing number of doctors who are opting out of insurance, medicaid and medicare and demanding that patients pay cash payments without any third party involvement.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/06/18883-obamacare-causing-doctors-to-become-cash-only-no-longer-taking-insurance/
Thank you, Denise. The New American also has articles about the disastrous consequences of Obamacare: www.thenewamerican.com

The New American is published by the John Birch Society and I consider it the most informed and effective publication about American politics.
Jun 12th 2013 new
This has been in some form of existence for a while.

A number of years ago I was in Utah for an internship and had to see a dentist (as a side note he was cheaper than DC dentists). When I was leaving I got a bill and start to write a check to pay. The receptionist said that since I was paying day of and without a credit card I got a discount, IIRC around 10-15%. He was a much friendlier dentist than the one I had to see in DC a little while later.

On the whole I am not shocked, dealing with bureaucracies can be painful.

Jun 13th 2013 new
(quote) Alex-789274 said: This has been in some form of existence for a while.

A number of years ago I was in Utah for an internship and had to see a dentist (as a side note he was cheaper than DC dentists). When I was leaving I got a bill and start to write a check to pay. The receptionist said that since I was paying day of and without a credit card I got a discount, IIRC around 10-15%. He was a much friendlier dentist than the one I had to see in DC a little while later.

On the whole I am not shocked, dealing with bureaucracies can be painful.

Yes I have noted that paying cash provides a discount on the day of service for a while. I JUST wonder is OBAMACARE REALLY going to go through???REALLY? crazy ...............................Or will people join together to try to repeal it?
Jun 13th 2013 new
(quote) Marian-83994 said: Yes I have noted that paying cash provides a discount on the day of service for a while. I JUST wonder is OBAMACARE REALLY going to go through???REALLY? ...............................Or will people join together to try to repeal it?
Unfortunately it seems people in this country will have to learn the hard way... They voted the man back, in didn't they?Knowing what would come along with him.
Jun 13th 2013 new
(quote) Denise-687929 said: Fox News terms the list of cash-only doctors as a small but growing number of doctors who are opting out of insurance, medicaid and medicare and demanding that patients pay cash payments without any third party involvement.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/06/18883-obamacare-causing-doctors-to-become-cash-only-no-longer-taking-insurance/
I believe the patients are able to submit the bill to their insurance provider and receive the reimbursement themself.
Jun 13th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: I believe the patients are able to submit the bill to their insurance provider and receive the reimbursement themself.
You are correct, Jerry! It's just that we've become so used to handing over a card....Medicare, Medicaid or insurance...and "that's it", forget about it! Somebody will notify us down the road if we still owe something. Now we have to think. faint
Jun 13th 2013 new
(quote) Laura-56149 said: Unfortunately it seems people in this country will have to learn the hard way... They voted the man back, in didn't they?Knowing what would come along with him.
Laura: I don't think we voted him in. I am afraid it was all the fraud in the
voting system that got him in. And we know Obama is entirely capable of
fraud and murder too for that matter.
Jun 13th 2013 new
(quote) Marian-83994 said: Yes I have noted that paying cash provides a discount on the day of service for a while. I JUST wonder is OBAMACARE REALLY going to go through???REALLY? ...............................Or will people join together to try to repeal it?
People have started to see their premiums double so far. They are not going
to be able to pay for Obamacare when the true cost kicks in probably next
year.

People are going to revolt, and now the Democrats are trying to get the new
11 million illegals who will have some kind of status after the immigration bill
goes through, onto Obamacare. WHAT!!!!!! Are Americans nuts to let this
thing happen to us?

This is an abomination. How the heck can the IRS run a medical system? Not
even possible. Obama is truly anti American and trying to take down our
wonderful country.
Jun 13th 2013 new

On my topic, Alternatives to Obamacare in STM, the doctor says that doctors
are getting rid of all insurance and cutting their prices in half and accepting cash,
and it has been working for them.

Bureaucracy cost mucho dollars.
Posts 1 - 10 of 15