Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

chocolate wine!!

Jun 13th 2013 new
chilled and sipped on a hot late evening after a long day of hard work in the yard and garden -- need I say more?
Jun 13th 2013 new
I have never tried it! Would love to!!
Jun 13th 2013 new
I bought a bottle as a novelty to use in our office White Elephant gift game. Luckily, the winner shared it with the rest of us. Tasted light and was pleasing, a bit like Kahlua. Is that how you found it to be, Rachel?
Jun 13th 2013 new
I found it to be yummy! lol! Kind of tasted like a chocolate Frosty but with a delightful 'kick'! I'm not usually one to drink any alcohol, other than my weekly, or daily, sip at Communion, but this was delicious! I have to be careful not to be 'thirsty' when I'm sipping, because it's so good! I wish you both could come over and enjoy it with me!
Jun 13th 2013 new
And made tastier when shared with someone!
Jun 13th 2013 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: chilled and sipped on a hot late evening after a long day of hard work in the yard and garden -- need I say more?
I was super-excited to buy "Adult Chocolate Milk" when I was in the US a couple summers ago. Mmm- mm!
Jun 13th 2013 new
I tend to " Whine " a lot if I don't have my chocolate...
Jun 13th 2013 new
Me, too, Kenny! wink
Jun 13th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said: I tend to " Whine " a lot if I don't have my chocolate...
www.youtube.com
Jun 13th 2013 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: I found it to be yummy! lol! Kind of tasted like a chocolate Frosty but with a delightful 'kick'! I'm not usually one to drink any alcohol, other than my weekly, or daily, sip at Communion, but this was delicious! I have to be careful not to be 'thirsty' when I'm sipping, because it's so good! I wish you both could come over and enjoy it with me!
Sounds interesting. Like you, I'm not much of an alcohol drinker, but I might have to seek this out. I imagine Slight Indulgence, down the street from my apartment, might carry it.
Posts 1 - 10 of 24