Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.
A couple of lovely CM ladies (Lucy-41785 and Mary-539378) and I are vacationing in Las Vegas, Nevada in July. We are planning on taking a couple of day trips and maybe even see a show while we are there. What would make this trip even more fabulous is if we could meet some local CM members for "offline activities" such as dinner, mass, etc.

We are planning to gather with any CMers who happen to be in the Las Vegas and surrounding areas on Saturday, July 13. If you are interested in joining us or would like to help with the planning of this Meet-Up, please reply to this post. Lucy-41785 also posted something similar on Member Meet-Ups, Subject: Vegas, Baby! You can also reply to that post as well.

Thank you for viewing this post and hope to make some new friends in Las Vegas!
Jun 20 new
Hi, Ruanne! wave I didn't even think to post here. You are one smart cookie!

Don't be shy, everyone! We three gals will have fun no matter what (because that is just how we roll,) but I agree that making new CM friends just makes a trip that much better.
Jul 13 new
For the past week Lucy-41785, Mary-539378 and I have been in Las Vegas celebrating Lucy and Mary's birthdays. We will be attending the 11:00am mass at the Shrine of the Most Holy Redeemer, 55 East Reno Ave., Las Vegas, Nevada 899119-1139, on Sunday, July 14, 2013. If you are in or near the Las Vegas area, please join us. For more information, you can submit a post hear or send any one of us an emotigram or message . Thank you and God bless.
Posts 1 - 3 of 3