Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Mesquite Jerry's a Year Older!

Jun 14th 2013 new
Please help Jerry welcome in his "new" year! Happy Birthday to one of Texas's finest CM gents! wave

Happy Birthday! tongue party cowboy
Jun 14th 2013 new
laughing laughing laughing Looks like great minds think alike, Beverly! We started our Happy Birthday Jerry posts one minute apart! wink
From one insomniac to another - way to go, Sister! laughing
Jun 14th 2013 new
Beverly, you girls are nighthawks but as the saying goes...the early bird catches the worm!

I am delighted to send birthday wishes In both threads to the very popular Texas gentleman from Mesquite. Happy, Happy Birthday Jerry and many more! If I could do that you tube music thing, I would send you a song! Or maybe 62 Candles!

Eileen

Jun 14th 2013 new
(quote) Beverly-649723 said: Please help Jerry welcome in his "new" year! Happy Birthday to one of Texas's finest CM gents!

Happy Birthday Jerry. Happy Birthday! hug Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! hug Happy Birthday!
Jun 14th 2013 new
#1. HAPPY BIRT-
Jun 14th 2013 new
(quote) Mary-363093 said: Looks like great minds think alike, Beverly! We started our Happy Birthday Jerry posts one minute apart!
From one insomniac to another - way to go, Sister!
laughing laughing laughing thumbsup Yep, Mary, we Night Owls keep the guard and greet the "new day" while all those others are snoozing! Here's hoping Jerry gets double the fun that he deserves! tongue
Jun 14th 2013 new
wave Folks, don't miss this thread! wave
Jun 15th 2013 new
Happy Birthday! rose hugHippo Birdie Two ewes!!! hug rose Happy Birthday!
Jun 15th 2013 new
Happy Birthday Jerry ! Thanks for the Dad's Day thread, one of your best !
Jun 15th 2013 new
Thanks to all of you! As I said in the other thread I thought this (date) might slip by...but Oops! Anyway....I cherish all of the friendships I have made in here. Thanks again~
Posts 1 - 10 of 13