Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

eyepopping One of our favorite forum posters is having a birthday today! Please join me in wishing him a great one!

Jerry, your upbeat threads are a pleasure to read and participate in. Thank you for bringing us smiles, laughter, trips down memory lane, and reminders of how opportunities to be kind and thoughtful are all around us, all the time. You've touched many of us here on CM with your posts - please keep them coming! biggrin

Here's wishing you a very happy birthday filled with many blessings and surrounded by loved ones! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! hug Now blow out those candles and enjoy your special day! hug cookie hersheyskiss rose Happy Birthday!
Jun 14th 2013 new
Happy Birthday Jerry! You made another one in style. I don't know Mary....62 candles to blow out would take lot of hot air unless it was those pretty number candles! laughing laughing laughing

Just kidding Jerry! Hope you have some fun plans with your family.

Eileen
Jun 14th 2013 new
#2. -HDAY, JERRY!

Spread the joy!
Jun 14th 2013 new
Hi, Jerry! You're one CM brother that I will certainly miss when my sub expires. Keep being a messenger of joy! Happy happy birthday! More blessings and laughter to you and family. hug hug Praying Happy Birthday! hersheyskiss
Jun 14th 2013 new
Happy birthday Sir Jerry!!!
Jun 14th 2013 new
Happy Birthday Jerry smile Hope you have a wonderful day! God bless Praying Happy Birthday!
Jun 14th 2013 new
Happy Birthday! rose rose hug Happy Birthday to you Jerry!!! Happy Birthday! rose rose hug hug wave
Jun 14th 2013 new
Happy Birthday,Jerry.
Jun 14th 2013 new
Hey Jerry! HaPpY BirThDaY to YOU! Thanks for all you contribute to CM !
I'm so glad to know I have a CM friend nearby !
Jun 14th 2013 new
Happy birthday Jerry.
Posts 1 - 10 of 31