Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Jun 12th 2013 new
Hello out there! ... Haven't heard anything from anybody lately about this event ... Is it still a go? Are folks interested??? ... Or did it die a slow and silent death???

Let me know ...

Richard
Jun 13th 2013 new
I'd be open to getting together on the 22nd.
Jun 13th 2013 new

I'm planning on it. Weather permitting, I would like to go.
Jun 14th 2013 new
I'm interested in attending if schedule allows and maybe bring a friend or two ! All depends how next week unfolds...

+JMJ+ Thank you for organizing... Lisa
Jun 14th 2013 new
Ok, glad to hear there is still interest ... We'll keep it going even if it's a hearty little band!
Jun 14th 2013 new
hey all, there is a bakery across the street from st dots...

for any drivers that need to stretch and freshen up...

and a chance to meet and greet!

I'lll check the shopping center out tomorrow night for their name.
Jun 16th 2013 new
Hello! Well, I went by the bakery but....they moved. So the next closest place for a R&R area is McDonalds. It is a very clean, and friendly place!

One entrance for McDonalds is on Route 1 North. It is on the right, just before turning onto Burmont avenue, which is a right turn also. Also, after making a right on Burmont is the 2nd entrance to McDonalds, make a right after gas station.

St.Dorothy's is on the corner of Burmont and Route 1. McDonalds is right across the street from the church.

Jun 17th 2013 new
One of these days someone will schedule an Event/Meet-up in the Philly area I can go to. fyi...I will definitely be in Chester County July 27 and 28.
Jun 17th 2013 new
(quote) Allen-311949 said: One of these days someone will schedule an Event/Meet-up in the Philly area I can go to. fyi...I will definitely be in Chester County July 27 and 28.
Sorry, Allen ,, I just figured that next weekend is a bad weekend because it is a prelude to the 4th of July week ,,, Maybe if this one goes well, we'll set up another that you can make ...
Jun 17th 2013 new
(quote) Richard-15378 said: Sorry, Allen ,, I just figured that next weekend is a bad weekend because it is a prelude to the 4th of July week ,,, Maybe if this one goes well, we'll set up another that you can make ...
Allen and Richard, why don't you both also meet on the weekend of the 27th if you both don't have plans.
Posts 31 - 40 of 70