Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jun 14th 2013 new
Smokers stink! No way I could ever get close to a smoker. I love clean, fresh air and kisses from someone who doesn't taste like an ashtray.
Jun 14th 2013 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: Smokers stink! No way I could ever get close to a smoker. I love clean, fresh air and kisses from someone who doesn't taste like an ashtray.

I believe that Rachel votes for "Chocolate Wine" kisses.....LOL

Am I right Dear ??
Jun 14th 2013 new
I believe when someone puts occasionally in their profile it may mean cigars and or pipes?
Jun 14th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:
I believe that Rachel votes for "Chocolate Wine" kisses.....LOL

Am I right Dear ??
oooh, yum yummy!!
oh, yes, dear!
Jun 14th 2013 new
I love your sense of humor Kenny! laughing

And for me... it is a BIG issue. I simply don't like it. I've never tried a cigarette nor a cigar; and no one in my family smokes.

I'm really bad, because if a friend is smoking close to me, I tell them straight "throw your smoke somewhere else" hahaha ...

A kiss from a smoker?? ....
Jun 14th 2013 new
Good point!
Jun 14th 2013 new
I'm guilty of putting down in my profile that I smoke occasionally. What I mean by that is that I quit more than I smoke right now I'm quit but I was being honest. Smoking does stink I would hate to date someone that smokes.
Jun 14th 2013 new

Regarding Smoking ::::::::::::

My wife used to say that I was "Smokin Hot"......does that count as smoking ????.....but I was younger then...and that was before her eye surgery which helped her to see much better...LoL

luv
Julio.
Jun 14th 2013 new
If I see in a profile that someone smokes, I don't read any further!
I am allergic to smoke & don't wish to be around the nasty stuff.

As for "smokin' hot" well, that's a whole 'nother category!

Kenny, it sounds as if your sweetheart was a real honest-to-goodness sweetheart! heart You were so blessed to have such a special relationship. theheart
Jun 14th 2013 new
(quote) Carol-737878 said: ....
I am allergic to smoke .....
Unfortunately, I too am allergic to smoke. In principle I am not against someone who smokes, but for me it is a health issue.
Posts 11 - 20 of 75