Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Job

Job

Jun 14th 2013 new
I've been out of work for awhile and I ask for prayers that I may find a good job soon. Thank you for your prayers. Praying Praying Praying
Jun 14th 2013 new
rose Praying theheart hug rose
Jun 14th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying I will pray that you find something and to give you peace of mind.
Jun 14th 2013 new
Praying to St. Joseph
Jun 14th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart
Jun 14th 2013 new
theheart
Jun 14th 2013 new
Praying for the right job to come along soon.
Jun 14th 2013 new
Hi Rosanna-----so sorryhug -Mother Mary --St. Joseph -St.Jude- St.Anthony -Saints of Heaven- saints of earth- Angels of God----Pray for Rosanna to the throne of God in Jesus Name in unity of the Holy Spirit--Thank you Most Merciful God for hearing all our prayers that Thy Will be done for your daughter Rosannabiggrin theheart rosary
Jun 14th 2013 new
Roseanna,

Go to your local State Employment Office, they should all kinds or resources there. You should be able take resume writing and interviewing classes and perhaps qualify for retraining. There are so many State and Federal programs out there, to assist the unemployed or under employed find additional training and help with job placement. This should be great starting place. Good luck and may God direct your path.,
Jun 14th 2013 new
Praying Praying
Posts 1 - 10 of 17