Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

The House of Representatives will vote on a bill next week to cap abortion at 20 weeks with exceptions. Please urge your congressmen to support this bill. The link to the article on the bill is here at

Please urge your congressman to support this bill. Naral is already calling for a national action alert.

Please also contact your senators and urge them to support the senate version bill s.886.

Thanks,
Brandon

Jun 15th 2013 new
Thank you for posting this, Brandon.

I hope people will take this seriously and contact their congressperson.
Jun 17th 2013 new
(quote) Brandon-854380 said: The House of Representatives will vote on a bill next week to cap abortion at 20 weeks with exceptions. Please urge your congressmen to support this bill. The link to the article on the bill is here athttp://www.lifenews.com/2013/06/14/house-votes-next-week-on-bill-banning-abortions-at-20-weeks-of-pr...
Please urge your congressman to support this bill. Naral is already calling for a national action alert.
Please also contact your senators and urge them to support the senate version bill s.886.
Thanks,Brandon

Thank you so much for posting this, Brandon. I have already called and emailed my Representative, and I have posted the information on my Facebook as well. This bill is truly a step in the right direction in helping protect the sanctity of human life here in this country, so everyone who has not done so yet, PLEASE contact your representative about this. The vote is tomorrow, and they NEED to hear from you!
Jun 19th 2013 new
Thanks to all those for praying and contacting there representatives. The House passed the bill yesterday by a vote of 228-196. Please keep praying the Senate does not want to let it come up for vote. Please pray that Harry Reid allows an up or down vote and that the Senate passes the bill. Please contact your Senators and tell them you want the bill voted on and you want them to vote for it.
Also, please pray that the President's heart will change and that he will sign the bill instead of veto it.

Thanks,
Brandon

Posts 1 - 4 of 4