Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Goodbye, everyone!

Jun 14 new
My paid membership is up June 20th, so I'm saying goodbye now before I get too busy and forget!
It's been fun.
I've enjoyed getting to know lots of you and I'll miss you but I'm not renewing -- at least until my annulment is final.
Keep up the fun, the support, the teaching, the leading each other to God!
Anyone who wants to keep in touch off cm, message me if you don't have my email or phone already!
Thanks for all the smiles, hugs,good times!
Jun 15 new
Goodbye Rachel! Godspeed and Prayers for you in all you do! It has been fun having you in the forums and sharing ideas.
Jun 15 new
Praying for all that you do, especially while in the annulment process!!

hug
Jun 15 new
(quote) Wendy-387654 said: for all that you do, especially while in the annulment process!!

Praying Yes, Rachel, and Remember- You will be missed!
Jun 15 new
Oh, no, Rachel, not you, too!
I'm already missing so many of you who I've gotten to know through these forums.

God speed to you on your journey. theheart hug wave sorry

Jun 15 new
Good luck Rachel! You will be missed.

Eileen
Jun 15 new
Goodbye Rachel and good luck.
Jun 15 new
Blessings to you in all your endeavors.
Jun 15 new
Goodbye Rachel and God Bless You! You will be missed, but hopefully you will be back again soon! Good Luck on all of your endeavors too. biggrin
Margaret Praying wave
Jun 15 new
Good luck Rachel you have a beautiful family! God bless.
Posts 1 - 10 of 24