Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

VACATION MODE

Jun 16 new
Hi!

I'm still receiving messages and profile views even though I changed my status to "ON VACATION OR VACATION MODE". I thought once I do this no one can access, send me messages, etc nor can I access, read, etc, my account. i was really shocked when I opened my email and I saw a message that I have messages on CM. Please help. Thank you.

Madonna
Jun 16 new
(quote) MadonnaLea-971711 said: Hi!

I'm still receiving messages and profile views even though I changed my status to "ON VACATION OR VACATION MODE". I thought once I do this no one can access, send me messages, etc nor can I access, read, etc, my account. i was really shocked when I opened my email and I saw a message that I have messages on CM. Please help. Thank you.

Madonna
Maybe it has to do with the "New set up" as of May 16th???
I was gone on vacation "just previous to this", in earlier May and it Did work that way- then!!!
Lots of things appear to be different now!
Maybe try a "Help ticket" !
Jun 17 new
Vacation mode is still the same as it has been for quite some time now.

While your account is set on vacation mode, access to all parts of the site are unavailable except for your account page and the help page. You will not appear in other member's search results, receive new matches, or be matched with anyone else. Your profile will reflect that you are on vacation.

Nothing is restricted in regards to messages or views, however, those who do visit your profile will be notified that your account is set to "On Vacation" so they will know not to expect a timely response.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3