Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Photos

Jun 17th 2013 new
Please tell me how to change one of the pictures I've posted on my profile, to one which is already posted on my photos. Thank you,

Janet
Jun 20th 2013 new
Hi Janet... WELCOME.

The easiest way i know how.. is to click on "Profile" in the top blue menu bar...
> you will see an option for "Manage Photos" .. click on that
> that should take you to another screen.. Upload photos from Computer/ Facebook...to the far right there is another Menu  "Photo menu" .. click on that and choose "Edit Photos".
> from there you should be able to click on which ever pic you want to use and it will give you the options.

Good luck, and let us know if you have any more questions. smile Praying
Jun 20th 2013 new
I updated my photo but the message say "Need to Update Photo" is still there. When does it go away? boggled
Jun 20th 2013 new
(quote) Susan-898689 said: I updated my photo but the message say "Need to Update Photo" is still there. When does it go away?
Sometimes database-driven sites like CM update the minor parts of the site periodically (i.e., not instantly). It has to do with system efficiency and server loads.

If the notice doesn't go away after 24 hours, you can send a Help ticket to the CM staff.

In the Top menu, click your username-ID link, select Help from the drop-down menu, and then go to "Contact Customer Service" to create a Help ticket.
Posts 1 - 4 of 4