Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

The sound of...music?

Jun 17th 2013 new
(Apologies if we've recently had other threads on this theme.)

It's 8:10 pm and from across the street come the sound of bagpipes and drums. (The Irish Cultural Center's group is rehearsing.)

What sounds do you hear at the moment?
Jun 17th 2013 new
5:11pm. I hear the TV show "Criminal Minds" and the hum of the computer, and I am listening for the sound of my son's car as he returns home from the store.
Jun 17th 2013 new
The Bachelorette coming from the living room TV because my mom and sis are watching it rolling eyes
Jun 18th 2013 new
4:35 AM - Two fans going (white noise) and me apparently trying to cough up a lung. There was also a 'yuk' when I just took some Robitussin.
(Don't y'all wish you were me?) laughing laughing rolling eyes
Jun 18th 2013 new
The sound of my computer and my kids in the background and me typing laughing laughing laughing
Jun 19th 2013 new
I hear the sound of a whirling ceiling fan above me as i sit in bed reading. biggrin
Jun 19th 2013 new
'The Midnight Special,' CCR.
Posts 1 - 7 of 7