Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

illness

Jun 18th 2013 new
PrayingMay God's will be done. Just found something seriously wrong. It could mean death. Please pray that the strength to go thru this can be done. It would help if there was a stong hand & should to lean on will happen. Fear of being alone w/o a human touch weepingto give courage thru the bad time. Yes I know God is there but to be able to feel a real hand is missing. Bless you all.
Jun 18th 2013 new
Praying rosary I pray that you feel God's love in human form at this time. God be with you.
Jun 18th 2013 new
hug Praying
Jun 18th 2013 new
Praying rosary hug
Jun 18th 2013 new
Praying Praying for your strength, peace, and healing, Myra.
Jun 18th 2013 new
Praying Praying rosary
Jun 18th 2013 new
Myra may Gods peace and care be with you. I once read(I think from Imitation of Christ) that Jesus said to St. Thomas Kempis - When I seem far from you I am nearest to you - this helped me in a serious illness My prayers are with you Kristin
Jun 18th 2013 new
Praying hug Praying rose
Jun 18th 2013 new
Hi Myra------May the Mercy of Jesus Christ Crucified and Risen Lord be with you through this time---He knows your needs and will not abandon you---come Holy Spirit--------The Lord is Always with you-May the Heavenly Host(Mother Mary-St. Joseph-Saints and Angels) and earthly saints surround you --you are not alone----May the Lord send compassionate loving hands to be with you--you are not alone theheart rosary
Jun 18th 2013 new
hug
Posts 1 - 10 of 25