Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

What not to do on this site.

Jun 18th 2013 new
Don't
Send messages asking super personal questions or making rude comments.
Post pictures that look make your look like you're mad, depressed, generally unhappy.
Jun 18th 2013 new
It's sad that some people have to be reminded of this, but they do. Cat
Jun 18th 2013 new
(quote) Ann-69118 said: Don't
Send messages asking super personal questions or making rude comments.
Post pictures that look make your look like you're mad, depressed, generally unhappy.
It's been my experience that people who do these things often have no idea that they are doing them. That or they have convinced themselves with pictures that they don't look good. For the longest time I refused to smile because I looked "better" not smiling. I actually still think that artistically my face looks better not smiling, but I know that smiling puts people at ease, and I now prefer to smile now because it conveys the joy in my heart. It's an ongoing process.... smile

Anyway, I agree that we should definitely respect people's boundaries and treat them with dignity, and post pictures that show you as happy and joyful....
Jun 18th 2013 new
Don't keep the same profile picture for years and years!
Jun 18th 2013 new
(quote) Trish-977181 said: Don't keep the same profile picture for years and years!

Agreed!! I've noticed that some people keep the same picture for loooonnnggg time.
Jun 18th 2013 new
Like me... haha! I don't have many pictures to choose from- maybe more after this vacation. : )

Don't half-read a forum post and then respond. :p
Jun 18th 2013 new
Don't reject ANYONE who expresses interest in you. Find out who they are, see whether you "click" or not. Geography, interests, morals, etc. cannot be accurately encapsulated in a person's profile. Usually it only takes a half dozen messages or emotes to know that there's nothing happening.

Give the guy/girl a chance.
Jun 18th 2013 new
Don't start communicating with someone and develop a good rapport....and then.....poof!......all of sudden never to be heard from again. irked
Jun 18th 2013 new
Don't let your posts or profiles be filled with spelling errors or incorrect grammar.

Please use a dictionary!

wink
Jun 19th 2013 new
Don't expect high hopes when someone is communicating with you. They are just wanted to be heard or get familiar with the site or being friendly with anyone.

Posts 1 - 10 of 118