Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jun 19th 2013 new
(snapping fingers) Rats.
Jun 19th 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: (snapping fingers) Rats.
Probably not a good site for purchasing rats, either. wink laughing
Jun 19th 2013 new
(quote) Mariella-964442 said: Don't expect high hopes when someone is communicating with you. They are just wanted to be heard or get familiar with the site or being friendly with anyone.

To which I will add:

Don't project who you wish/want/hope the other person is onto them. Let them show up to you as themselves. Then see where that takes you.

Great topic Ann.

In Christ,
Leyden
Jun 19th 2013 new

Be careful if you open your heart and show compassion, kindness and a little humor.
It can be totally mis-read by many,,,not by all thankfully,,,Then our sweet, kind Catholic brothers and sisters may dive in for the kill and attack your open heart and compassion and humor.

Don't assume that everyone is a merciful, loving Catholic/Christian,,,,at least not practicing..

Don't assume the goodie-goodie stuff on someone's profile is real. Like most things in life,,,,"If it sounds too good to be true,,,it probably is NOT true.."""""""

Fill my heart with gladness
take away all my sadness..
Ease my troubles
that's what you do.!!!!

Shouldn't we be singing this to all people on all levels,,brothers,,sisters,,friends,,,Sweethearts,,Moms,,Dads...ETC..

Jun 19th 2013 new
Don't post a profile picture without a shirt on or in sunglasses. I just don't get it...
Jun 19th 2013 new
Don't: - Judge people just because they disagree or has a different opinion or understanding of God's words. They are in a journey, just like you. Maybe they are a little behind, but by God's Grace, they will also be in the same destination as you. - don't expect or hope too much just because a man/woman talks with you for hours/daily/regularly. Sometimes, they just need a friend or is just curious about you but is not as interested to pursue a relationship with you. - don't spend time or show interest when you are not. Be clear to convey what you want. Don't make someone hope for something you cannot give. - Post photos without caption. Do let us know what it is about. I want to know you through your photos, not to guess or interpret as what I'd do in a painting or any piece of art. - and lastly, don't be too focused on being right. Lighten up, relax and show some love and your funny side. I believe God wants us all to be happy and lively! Cheers!
Jun 19th 2013 new
(quote) John-879088 said: Do not answer 'No' to most of the questions and state that 'It's a woman's right to choose to have an abortion' and also that you 'Never go to Mass' and to claim that you are Catholic!

Hey, if Pelosi is married, why is she on this site?
Jun 19th 2013 new
No provocative photos. . . we all have evening clothes and some women had their best photos---I'm not talking about that. . . I'm talking about e-mailing guys pictures that are 'way too risque after you start talking. Or texting them. Or worse, taking the pictures in a public rest room mirror and then texting them. Yuck. That shows lack of respect for self or others, but I've had to "stand clear" at the gym because young dudes were actually using the mirrors for this type of thing. . . women have done it to me. Gross.
Jun 19th 2013 new
(quote) Lynn-189934 said: No provocative photos. . . we all have evening clothes and some women had their best photos---I'm not talking about that. . . I'm talking about e-mailing guys pictures that are 'way too risque after you start talking. Or texting them. Or worse, taking the pictures in a public rest room mirror and then texting them. Yuck. That shows lack of respect for self or others, but I've had to "stand clear" at the gym because young dudes were actually using the mirrors for this type of thing. . . women have done it to me. Gross.
And NO glamour shots!!!!!!!!!
Jun 19th 2013 new
Guys, if you have pictures of you with individual women, at least explain who they are!! Otherwise we have no idea, and we think you're trying to impress us with your skills with the ladies. Not impressed!

Posts 21 - 30 of 118