Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Dear friends and family,
I come to you pleading for your prayers for my Beloved Grandma Margarita Montoya Caballero (Maguita). ♥♥♥
She has lost her ability to speak, stand, much less walk and can not feed herself. She also has severe insomnia, hypertension, diabetes, dementia, lumbar stenosis and osteoporosis. Even if she is 89 I believe God can heal her completely for His Honor and Glory! I just need your help to storm Heaven with intense Prayer!

Thank you and God bless each of you and your loved ones.

Quieridos amigos y familia,
Hoy vengo ante ustedes pidiendo sus oraciones por mi querida Abuelita Margarita Montoya Vda. de Caballero. ♥♥♥
Ha perdido su habilidad del habla, pararse, mucho menos caminar y no puede comer por si misma. Padece de insomnio severo, hipertension, diabetes, estenosis lumbar y osteoporosis. Aunque tenga 89 aos, yo creo que Dios todo poderoso la puede sanar para honor y gloria suya.
Poreso nesecito su ayuda en orar por mi Abuelita Maguita.

Gracias y Dios los bendiga a todos y a sus seres queridos.
Jun 19 new
Prayers ascending for abuelita. May God hold her in the hollow of His hand. Praying
Jun 19 new
Praying
Jun 19 new
(quote) Michelle-383906 said: Dear friends and family,
I come to you pleading for your prayers for my Beloved Grandma Margarita Montoya Caballero (Maguita). ♥♥♥
She has lost her ability to speak, stand, much less walk and can not feed herself. She also has severe insomnia, hypertension, diabetes, dementia, lumbar stenosis and osteoporosis. Even if she is 89 I believe God can heal her completely for His Honor and Glory! I just need your help to storm Heaven with intense Prayer!

Thank you and God bless each of you and your loved ones.

Quieridos amigos y familia,
Hoy vengo ante ustedes pidiendo sus oraciones por mi querida Abuelita Margarita Montoya Vda. de Caballero. ♥♥♥
Ha perdido su habilidad del habla, pararse, mucho menos caminar y no puede comer por si misma. Padece de insomnio severo, hipertension, diabetes, estenosis lumbar y osteoporosis. Aunque tenga 89 aos, yo creo que Dios todo poderoso la puede sanar para honor y gloria suya.
Poreso nesecito su ayuda en orar por mi Abuelita Maguita.

Gracias y Dios los bendiga a todos y a sus seres queridos.
My heart goes out to you and your Grandma.
Faith, Hope, Love and Prayers!
Jun 19 new
Praying rosary
Jun 19 new
Praying theheart hug
Jun 19 new

Praying Praying Praying

Jun 19 new
Prayers offered for your grandmother! Praying rose
Jun 19 new
Three Hail Marys prayed
Jun 19 new