Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Have any of you received a seemingly perpetual influx of one-liner, emoticon messages from a member, without ever any discussion? This has happened to me for several months now, and the 'man' (if he is a man) won't respond to any questions, he won't say anything he can't say with an auto emote, and yet he doesn't give up. He doesn't have a photo, and I wonder if this is some odd-ball married man somewhere just scopin' out Catholic chicks. rolling eyes

Why would someone do such a thing? eyebrow
Jun 19 new
He might be too cheap to pay for an account and wants you to send contact information, because you know a smile should get you a phone number (j/k).

Jun 19 new
One is fine, but I respond to those with a PM, if they aren't willing to respond, ie. get a paid account, then I don't waste my time. Sent you a real PM just now, lol.
Jun 19 new
Alex, I don't think he'd be able to read the number without a paid account anyway!
Jun 19 new
I came across a profile that listed the person's yahoo address. Unless a human actually reads the message there are ways of disguising numbers/emails from computer algorithms.
Jun 19 new
B (dot) goofy AT rocketmail com
hahaha Yes indeed. It seems odd, but hey- each to their own. I am a cheapskate, but this website doesn't cost THAT much if one is seriously seeking.
Jun 19 new
By the way, Lynea- I love the title of this topic. I chuckled for a solid minute when I first saw it.. and it still has the power now.
I may reply to an emoticon with an emoticon, he is suppose to reply with a message if he's serious.. otherwise, no more replies from me!
goldfish
Jun 19 new
wave - Hi Lynea
Jun 19 new
lil mikie - maybe he's a little "off"
Jun 19 new
crazy - maybe he's "off" by a lot
Posts 1 - 10 of 40