Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

wave Well I know that I have not been around much lately but before I completely disappear I wanted to take the time to say goodbye and thank you. My sub ends on July 2nd and it has been an amazing six months. It was far beyond my wildest expectations and I have you all to thank for that.

I first of all want to thank CM for doing exactly what I joined up to do and for being part of my story and journey to eternal life.

I want to also thank everyone on CM. You guys have been so loving and have taught me so much and have also been part of my journey. I thank each and every one of you. God has used you to bless me with love, wisdom, beauty and most of all an unexpected and unfathomable grace.

As I move on to this new and exciting next phase of my life I ask for your prayers and be assured of mine. You have my eternal gratitude as you have impacted my soul and my life eternally. In other words I am forever changed because of you and your love. Thank you for the encouragement when I needed it most, for the laughter, for the prayers and the hope.

May God bless you all. I will miss you.

hug Praying sad rosary wave
Jun 18th 2013 new
Shara! I am so happy to hear this place and people has/have been a blessing! I am so happy to hear that! Share more if you feel you wish to! THANKS for sharing! May God continue to come to you and reach into your heart in all of these ways! You are NOT alone! That is the greatest message through being here! Marian
Jun 18th 2013 new
Thank you for the sweet words and for always being so loving, wise and gracious. May God bless you with peace, love and abundant grace.
Jun 18th 2013 new
hug THANK YOU! hug heartbeat
Jun 19th 2013 new
Shara, you have been a source of wise words, truthful insights that have had as their purpose to set us on the right path. I will miss your sharing in these forums. God bless you on your journey. theheart
Jun 19th 2013 new
Shara, May God always keep you in the palm of his hand. You will have a beautiful life! Much love and many hugs.
Jun 19th 2013 new
(quote) Shara-929649 said: Well I know that I have not been around much lately but before I completely disappear I wanted to take the time to say goodbye and thank you. My sub ends on July 2nd and it has been an amazing six months. It was far beyond my wildest expectations and I have you all to thank for that.

I first of all want to thank CM for doing exactly what I joined up to do and for being part of my story and journey to eternal life.

I want to also thank everyone on CM. You guys have been so loving and have taught me so much and have also been part of my journey. I thank each and every one of you. God has used you to bless me with love, wisdom, beauty and most of all an unexpected and unfathomable grace.

As I move on to this new and exciting next phase of my life I ask for your prayers and be assured of mine. You have my eternal gratitude as you have impacted my soul and my life eternally. In other words I am forever changed because of you and your love. Thank you for the encouragement when I needed it most, for the laughter, for the prayers and the hope.

May God bless you all. I will miss you.

Shara, I will miss you (as I have lately too). You are a faith-filled, intelligent woman who added much good to the forums. God bless you always! rose hug
Jun 19th 2013 new
(quote) Carol-737878 said: Shara, you have been a source of wise words, truthful insights that have had as their purpose to set us on the right path. I will miss your sharing in these forums. God bless you on your journey.
Thank you for the very kind words and for your wisdom that you shared with me and your encouragement. May God bless you on your journey as well. hug
Jun 19th 2013 new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said: Shara, May God always keep you in the palm of his hand. You will have a beautiful life! Much love and many hugs.
Lauren thanks for being a special light and a source of blessing, wisdom and love for me. Lots of love right back at you. hug
Jun 19th 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: Shara, I will miss you (as I have lately too). You are a faith-filled, intelligent woman who added much good to the forums. God bless you always!
Lina you are such a sweet, funny and wise woman. I have learnt so much from you. Thank you for being the special person that you are. I know that God has something special planned for you. hug
Posts 1 - 10 of 25