Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Leaving on the 25th

Jun 19th 2013 new
Dear ones,

I am just posting to let everyone know that I will not be renewing my subscription on the 25th. I have a lot of things to work on in the coming year and need to focus. it was most probably too early for me to sign up for the site to begin with, but I would not trade the wonderful friends I have made for anything, so it was also a good thing and helped me get through that first year. Thank you all for that support and the gifts of friendship.

I will keep everyone in prayer.

I will be most happy to keep in touch with anyone who would like to stay in touch with me, please just send me a message with your email or contact information. I am a good texter :-).

I hope each of you find what you need to fulfill your lives and that each of you find that significant other you seek. Life is good. Be well and be joyful.

Lauren
Jun 19th 2013 new
Lauren,
Another dear soul to add to the list of those who are leaving/have left CM recently. Your gentle demeanor and words of kindness & truth have been most appreciated. I will miss you & wish you a blessed future. hug theheart
Jun 19th 2013 new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said: Dear ones,

I am just posting to let everyone know that I will not be renewing my subscription on the 25th. I have a lot of things to work on in the coming year and need to focus. it was most probably too early for me to sign up for the site to begin with, but I would not trade the wonderful friends I have made for anything, so it was also a good thing and helped me get through that first year. Thank you all for that support and the gifts of friendship.

I will be most happy to keep in touch with anyone who would like to stay in touch with me, please just send me a message with your email or contact information. I am a good texter :-).

I hope each of you find what you need to fulfill your lives and that each of you find that significant other you seek. Life is good. Be well and be joyful.

Lauren
Lauren, I've enjoyed your posts in the forums. You're a lovely, kind, funny woman. Hope to see you here again, if only for the faith-community sharings. God's blessings on you. rose hug
Jun 19th 2013 new
Blessings and peace to you.
Jun 19th 2013 new
Lauren, I am sorry to see you go...but certainly understand. You have added much depth to the forums. And I thank you for that. Most of all, I thank you for your words of encouragement and your prayers. God Bless j
Jun 19th 2013 new
hug and Praying

God Bless!!
Jun 19th 2013 new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said: Dear ones,

Lauren
I'm sorry to hear that. Thanks for your well wishes and I wish you all the best also. Praying hug rose
Jun 19th 2013 new
Take care Lauren!

I have enjoyed reading your posts, and seeing your humorous side, your quick wit, and listening to the many endearing stories of your husband.

Good luck in all your endeavors!
Jun 19th 2013 new
Lauren, it's been a pleasure to read your posts. Many of us have left for one reason or another (work, not ready to date, family obligations, just need to step back for a break, etc) - and many wind up rejoining at some point. The friendships and spiritual support are huge benefits - the potential for an actual date is almost secondary. Just know the door is always open. We'd love to see your smiling face back here anytime. God Bless! hug
Jun 19th 2013 new
Lauren, your stories about Pete have always been enlightening, funny and entertaining. I think you have done wonderful this year. You are so spirited and intelligent. You will find love again when you least expect it.

Do your thing! Many blessings coming your way.

Eileen
Posts 1 - 10 of 17