Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jun 19th 2013 new
Blessing to you Lauren! You will be missed! I may be leaving after a bit myself. May God Bless you as you move forward!
Jun 20th 2013 new
Lauren,

Your CM family is sorry to see you go but like the others, I do understand. I have already made up my mind and I also will not be renewing when my subscription expires in early October.

For me, this site has served its purpose and I am also ready to move on.

I wish you nothing short of the very best and may God always richly bless you.

Praying hug rose

Leon

Jun 20th 2013 new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said: Dear ones,

I am just posting to let everyone know that I will not be renewing my subscription on the 25th. I have a lot of things to work on in the coming year and need to focus. it was most probably too early for me to sign up for the site to begin with, but I would not trade the wonderful friends I have made for anything, so it was also a good thing and helped me get through that first year. Thank you all for that support and the gifts of friendship.

I will keep everyone in prayer.

I will be most happy to keep in touch with anyone who would like to stay in touch with me, please just send me a message with your email or contact information. I am a good texter :-).

I hope each of you find what you need to fulfill your lives and that each of you find that significant other you seek. Life is good. Be well and be joyful.

Lauren
Lauren thanks for being such a beacon of positivity, kindness and wisdom on CM. T\he forums will miss you and everyone including me will will miss reading your posts and you. God bless you as you journey on to this next phase in life. hug Praying theheart rosary
Jun 20th 2013 new
"If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello." May the Spirit bring you to your heart's desires, sister! God bless you always Praying hug theheart wave
Jun 20th 2013 new
Loved reading your posts, Lauren, and sharing our journey together for awhile... hug

God bless you, and perhaps we'll visit with you again in the future! wink
Jun 21st 2013 new
Thank you all. I am really going to miss you guys. Please take care of yourselves and each other. Love Lauren
Jun 22nd 2013 new
Lauren you will be missed! Your wit, intelligence and charm. Your stories of Pete... I would have liked to have met him. Your future is bright bring your sunglasses! God bless and take care ~ Jane Praying theheart wave hug hug hug rose
Posts 11 - 17 of 17