Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Jun 18th 2013 new
My subscription is up on Sunday, but I will lurk and pay attention to posts here till I return to CM in Aug or Sep. Please give feedback as to which activities you'd be interested in. While I'm gone, I'll be contacting places and figuring up an itinerary for us.
Jun 18th 2013 new
wave Lina, I can post information for you during your "leave". Just email me the info , and I'll put into this thread for you. (I sooo am going to miss your face on here everyday)... boggled
Jun 18th 2013 new
Aw, how nice! You are very much the encourager and supporter, Bev. You have the gift of exhorting.

My face will still be here. embarassed rolling eyes I'll still lurk on occasion. mischievous
Jun 19th 2013 new
Lina, Thanks for everything you've done for us. I hope you and your son have a wonderful summer and we'll look forward to your return later this summer/fall. Hopefully we'll see you at the Orange County meet-up and definately in Tucson in the fall. God bless!
Jun 20th 2013 new
Have a wonderful summer Lina. I wish I could say I'll see you in the Fall but the odds a working against a return trip to Phoenix; and flying twice in one year would have been a new experience for me. I will continue working on OBX (that's the Outer Banks y'all).
Jun 20th 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: Thanks for the suggestion, Rich. I'll put it on my list. Patrick from Tucson gave some restaurant suggestions too. I just wasn't mentioning eateries till later.

Think you'll join us?
it all depends on when.
Jun 29th 2013 new
Sounds good :-)
Jun 29th 2013 new
Keep me posted on this, late fall I would maybe work for me, I need to see my sister in Gilbert any way, but she isn't there until later in the fall.
Jun 29th 2013 new
Kristen & Dave, keep an eye on this thread in August, when I have a weekend itinerary planned out and will announce its post on the Events page. Nice to hear of your interest!
Jul 9th 2013 new
I'm going to have to bow out of this event, alas. :-(
I've just been looking at my cash flow in Quicken this evening, and I've decided that flying anywhere for the rest of 2013 is out of the question.

Sorry.

Zoom Rolling Along
Posts 31 - 40 of 40