Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Dinner in Denver Aug 11

Jun 21st 2013 new
wave Hello friends! I will be traveling to Denver, CO for my dear CM friend Erin's wedding on Aug 10. I will be spending a few days in Denver, and while most of it will be with her and her family, I would love to get together with any CMmers out there that would like to have dinner together on Sunday August 11.

I don't know all of my travel details yet, but I wanted to toss this out there for anyone who'd like to meet up and celebrate our faith and friendship in Christ. It's always a grand time meeting Catholic CM friends while traveling. I'd love to make some new friends from that beautiful area. One never knows who God may put in our path...
Jun 23rd 2013 new
Wish I had the $ to do it all! I'd love to be joining you. Denver is on my short list of the next few places I'd like to visit. And of course, visiting with you is ALWAYS high on the list!

Denver-ites, what are you waiting for?! Get out and show Dawn a little of your lovely area! biggrin
Jul 5th 2013 new
Oh Lucy! Wouldn't that be wonderful--to go Denver together! You are such a great traveling partner. Perhaps we'll vacation together again sometime. cool

Anyone out in the Mile High City? wave
Aug 6th 2013 new
Bump.
Aug 6th 2013 new
Good Mornng Dawn,

I don't know if you remember me, but I met you in NJ on one of your CM excursions!

Have an amazing time!! Oh, it is sooo beautiful ---and definitely drink extra water as suggested to me by Sharon (though after the fact) this week leading up--I had altitude high pretty much the whole time (its a crazy feeling-an altered state really!)--as we ascended the rockies right out out of the airport after a little time spent in Denver & Boulder. If you are interested in going to a beautiful and blessed Marionite Mass and meet very warm priest & close knit Lebanese church community--PM me and I will give you more info. The church is St Rafka's and it is only 20 minutes outside Denver. I extended my trip by a day-- as it was THAT beautiful in CO!

Estes Park is worth the visit/day---rafting trips, trails, restaurants etc---Boulder very fun --great restaurants, street musicians, relaxed, outdoorsy....the church were wedding was at--and Jesus statue--is also a place where JPII visited--it had a retreat center-but sadly burned down in a fire recently.

Pace e Bene!
Lisa
Posts 1 - 5 of 5