Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Weekend!

Jun 21st 2013 new
What are your plans for the weekend!! :)
Jun 21st 2013 new
beginning the batter for a sourdough pancake breakfast on July 1; our group could feed >600 people!
attending and participating in a milestone event--mass & BBQ in the life of our Diocese; the Oblate order of priests(Oblates of Mary Immaculate) are leaving our Diocese due to declining numbers---after 115 years
Jun 21st 2013 new
working on saturday and church on sunday. Nothing major out of my routines.. :(
Jun 21st 2013 new
This weekend my plans are housework, laundry and sleep. . .oh and mowing the lawn lol. . .nothing fun at all. -- recreationally fun I mean. . .
Jun 21st 2013 new
Going on a date #2 with a CM gentleman! biggrin
Jun 21st 2013 new
Cooking for 35 people at a BE retreat. Being on my feet most of the wknd and not getting much sleep. Praying for those grieving the death of a marriage. Seeing my CM subscription end on Sunday. Mourning the end of my vacation when I return to work on Monday.
Jun 21st 2013 new
Taking my 11 year old son and his friend to the Cinema to watch a Sci-Fi movie ,attempting to dry more clothes
and Mass with family on Sunday.
Jun 21st 2013 new
Tonight I'm going to the house of the guy I've been seeing for dinner.
Saturday I have all-day literacy tutor training at the library.
It's my birthday but no one has said anything about helping me celebrate. If there are no surprises, then I'll just pop in my dvd of Strictly Ballroom & eat some popcorn all by myself. (sigh)
Church on Sunday, of course.
Jun 21st 2013 new

This weekend I'm determined to WIN the powerball lottery...

Then I can buy the fancy "Charmin" bathroom tissue...I've always wanted to try Charmin..
Jun 21st 2013 new
Oddly enough, nothing on the calendar.

Anybody out there in northern New England? Battling eyelashes
Posts 1 - 10 of 42