Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

First Date Rules

Jun 21st 2013 new
Are we supposed to kiss on first date?

Jun 21st 2013 new
I would say it depends on the date and the type of kiss. A kiss on the cheek in the European manner or South American manner is elegant, graceful and proper etiquette when meeting and departing from anyone. Making out not so much :-)) I am teasing. But, a chaste kiss on the cheek wouldn't be so bad and even a chaste, kiss on the lips might not be inappropriate, I think it would be one of those things you'd feel. But, its been a lot of years since I had a first date, which by the way, we did kiss, and disagreed over who kissed who first for the next 27 years lol. . .
Jun 21st 2013 new
Thanks Lauren !

Jun 23rd 2013 new
I think there's an article in the blogs about this question.
I don't believe there is a "should" attached to an action/expectation such as this.
A kiss on the forehead or the cheek, would be nice or perhaps a hug. I think it depends on how well the date went & what the "chemistry" feels like. But it has to come naturally.
Posts 1 - 4 of 4