Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Prayers needed!!!!

Jun 21st 2013 new
Hello Everyone,

I usually don't like to ask but I really need prayers. I have been working so hard academically and am 1 class from my degree and my university is not cooperating. Long story. Please pray that my University accepts this class. There standards are extremely high and I just feel like giving up. I pray about this constantly. Wouldn't God want me to finish and get my degree? All prayers would be greatly appreciated! :) :)
Jun 21st 2013 new
Praying Praying
Jun 21st 2013 new
Prayers Elizabeth and don't worry, keep after them. You will get there. Lauren
Jun 22nd 2013 new
Praying for you. I have been where you are!

I sent a help ticket for you, so that this thread could be moved to the prayer room.
Jun 22nd 2013 new
Praying rosary
Jun 22nd 2013 new
Praying rosary
Jun 22nd 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart
Jun 22nd 2013 new
Hi Elizabeth-----sorry about your situation!--did you get to talk with someone about this(don't have to reply)--Lord have Mercy as we place this situation in your hands-you are greater then any name on earth--You are the One in charge of Elizabeth's life--surrendering to You -we place our Trust in Your ways---also place those who are deciding the direction will be touched by your Mercy and Love--May the Angels of God surround the University and that Your Will LOrd be done as in Heaven----Mother Mary St; Joseph-St. Jude St. Anthony St.Benedict Saints of Heaven-saints on earth---pray for Elizabeth--come Holy Spirit--May she know your Peacetheheart rosary
Jun 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Elizabeth-726465 said: Hello Everyone,

I usually don't like to ask but I really need prayers. I have been working so hard academically and am 1 class from my degree and my university is not cooperating. Long story. Please pray that my University accepts this class. There standards are extremely high and I just feel like giving up. I pray about this constantly. Wouldn't God want me to finish and get my degree? All prayers would be greatly appreciated! :) :)
Praying
Jun 22nd 2013 new
Prayers up. Praying