Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Check out this article which analyzes important data.
Jun 22 new
(quote) Marian-83994 said: Check out this article which analyzes important data.
This posted prior to my finishing preparing it. I have seen this happen on the opening post many times. See below: www.zerohedge.com
Jun 22 new
(quote) Marian-83994 said: This posted prior to my finishing preparing it. I have seen this happen on the opening post many times. See below: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-06-20/32-facts-show-how-men-are-being-systematically-emasculated-america-today
Well, when I was a child my father taught me how to defend myself against bullies, and I did. That was OK back then. Today it's quite different- masculinity is now considered a mental illness. There was a story of a teenage boy on a school bus who intervened to save a classmate from being stabbed. Since violence was necessary to stop the stabbing, he was expelled along with the kid with the knife. To the zero tolerance folks on school boards, all aggression is equally evil. Don't bother me with the details they say. The message: next time one of your friends is about to be killed, run away and call 911.
Jun 22 new
Old news, kiddo. Men got emasculated in this country in the 1970s.
Jun 22 new
(quote) Marian-83994 said: This posted prior to my finishing preparing it. I have seen this happen on the opening post many times. See below: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-06-20/32-facts-show-how-men-are-being-systematically-emasculated-america-today
Yes, I do.

Just had the privilege to see Fr. Rocky speak about issues in our country and one of his points was how t.v. makes men out to be idiots (same word used in the article).
Jun 22 new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: Well, when I was a child my father taught me how to defend myself against bullies, and I did. That was OK back then. Today it's quite different- masculinity is now considered a mental illness. There was a story of a teenage boy on a school bus who intervened to save a classmate from being stabbed. Since violence was necessary to stop the stabbing, he was expelled along with the kid with the knife. To the zero tolerance folks on school boards, all aggression is equally evil. Don't bother me with the details they say. The message: next time one of your friends is about to be killed, run away and call 911.
Funny- I was talking to a friend last night about something similar and about how it has always been considered "normal" and rather commonplace for most men to want to be seen as manly...until now that we have new "gender arrangements."
Jun 22 new
(quote) Wendy-387654 said: Yes, I do.

Just had the privilege to see Fr. Rocky speak about issues in our country and one of his points was how t.v. makes men out to be idiots (same word used in the article).
Yes I see this in TV and it may have started a few decades back but is now intensified. Who or what could be driving it, I wonder?
Jun 22 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: Old news, kiddo. Men got emasculated in this country in the 1970s.
You're quite right Marge~ yours truly grew up in the 50's & 60's.
Jun 23 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: Old news, kiddo. Men got emasculated in this country in the 1970s.
.....and women became sexual objects supposedly under the illusion of freedom which really only enslaved us.
Jun 24 new
I hear Obama is going to appoint a Republican to his cabinet....Secretary of Wimpiness. He has got a huge field to choose from.
Posts 1 - 10 of 15