Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Stanley Cup Final

Jun 23rd 2013 new
OK Hawks fans we need just one win-- how about Monday night!!!!

let's Go HAWKS!!!!!!!!

biggrin biggrin wave Praying

and no Bob--- definitely no black and gold.

and Michael yes, black and white and read all over will hopefully be Chicago on Tuesday morning. laughing
Jun 23rd 2013 new
Yes Elizabeth ~ go Hawks go ! Red, white and black all over tuesdayyyyyyy! I thought the Bruins were a little too aggressive last night, not playing nice. But the HAWKS won anyway!
Let's have fun! wave crossfingers Praying wink biggrin Praying
Jun 23rd 2013 new
Just one more, that's all, come on Chicago......GO HAWKS!!
Jun 23rd 2013 new
Come now ladies, did we really want to start a new thread for just one game? Go Bruins!
Jun 23rd 2013 new
Thought it might be a good idea ..........

would you not have done the same thing Zoom if the Wings were in? I hope so. ... rolling eyes
Jun 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Thought it might be a good idea ..........

would you not have done the same thing Zoom if the Wings were in? I hope so. ...
Guilty as charged. You know I was just messing with you. wink

actually I expected you to reply along the lines of, "if the Hawks win Monday, we can fill out the thread with celebration posts".
Jun 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Guilty as charged. You know I was just messing with you.

actually I expected you to reply along the lines of, "if the Hawks win Monday, we can fill out the thread with celebration posts".
I think the correct word is *WHEN* and not *if* wink
GO HAWKS!!
Jun 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Guilty as charged. You know I was just messing with you.

I figured you were just messing with me. And I will expect a few posts from you to lock this new thread with celebratory posts.
laughing laughing laughing laughing
Jun 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Sheila-953093 said: I think the correct word is *WHEN* and not *if*
GO HAWKS!!
Well said Shelia. wave

Jun 24th 2013 new
(quote) Elizabeth-929069 said: Well said Shelia.

Well you guys certainly have it all covered, so I will just sit back and relax Monday..... yeah right! GO HAWKS bring it home with you!!!!
Posts 1 - 10 of 47