Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

In the CM Forums, we have a previewbefore posting which is very helpful since I make a lot of silly mistakes. Ithink it would be great to have a preview before sending a private message.

I amwondering how many of you would think it would be a good idea to have a previewwhen sending private messages.
Jun 24th 2013 new
sounds ok
Jun 27th 2013 new
Hi Dave, I'll forward this on to our development team for consideration in a future release.
Jun 27th 2013 new
(quote) Debbie-696127 said: Hi Dave, I'll forward this on to our development team for consideration in a future release.

Thank you very much Debbie. It would also be helpful if you could include an editor like you have for the forums i.e. with all the Bold, Italic Underline create lists etc. By this I mean, if you have an editor for the free forums, you should also put one for paying members to use in their personal/private messages biggrin .

Thanks again,

Dave

Posts 1 - 4 of 4