Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Jun 24 new
WGN pranks Bruin fans!

wgntv.com
Jun 24 new
(quote) John-913295 said: Well you guys certainly have it all covered, so I will just sit back and relax Monday..... yeah right! GO HAWKS bring it home with you!!!!
No relaxing while the HAWKS are playing John, there's work to be done cheering and all.
Jun 24 new
Gosh looks like nobody's rooting for the Bruins.

Guess what?

Neither am I! Let's go Blackhawks!
Jun 24 new
(quote) Gregory-862210 said: Gosh looks like nobody's rooting for the Bruins.

Guess what?

Neither am I! Let's go Blackhawks!
I guess you didn't see my post then? rolling eyes Go Bruins, beat Chicago!!!
Jun 24 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: I guess you didn't see my post then? Go Bruins, beat Chicago!!!
And just as I posted that, the Bruins scored. thumbsup
Jun 24 new
With less than 2 minutes left, the Hawks just scored 2 goals in a 17 second span. They are less than a minute from winning the Cup. eyepopping
Jun 24 new
Congratulations Blackhawks!
2013 Stanley Cup champions
Jun 24 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Congratulations Blackhawks!
2013 Stanley Cup champions
Thanks Zoom for the kudos to our

Stanley cup champion BLACKHAWKS biggrin
Jun 24 new
YAY Chicago Blackhawks WIN!!! 2nd cup in four years Sir Stanley! Do do do do do do do do do do do do...The Mighty Blackhawks do do do do...... Prayers and dreams do come true!
Hail Mary does it again! Praying theheart hug rose Blinded by love wave biggrin biggrin biggrin
Jun 25 new
Way to go Chicago - The Bruins thought they had us down, but couldn't finish off the last two minutes!! Congratulations to your 2013 Stanley Cup Champions - The Chicago Blackhawks.

The bandwagon filled up nicely there at the end thanks to everybody but especially Elizabeth, Jane and Sheila for your never ending optimism and good cheer! They did it!!!!!!!! biggrin You get a Gold Star! biggrin angel
Posts 11 - 20 of 47