Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jun 25th 2013 new
Congratulations and many many blessings to both you and Tom.
Jun 25th 2013 new
Congratulations! May God bless you today and always.
Jun 25th 2013 new
Congratulations Tom and Colette on your upcoming marriage. May you both be blessed forever in your Blessed Sacrament of Marriage! I am so happy for you both and know that God will shower down upon you both all the blessings that HE can possibly give to you both. Yes you one one of many wonderful stories and relationships that came starting from CatholicMatch. God Bless you both. P.S. My emots. are not working for some reason. But If I could use them I would send you both lots of prayers, rosaries and happiness never ending.... Margaret :)
Jun 25th 2013 new
(quote) Pauline-931463 said: Congratulations Tom and Colette
May God bless you two and shower on your his choicest blessings.

Pauline, thank you for your prayers. I believe God showered us with another wonderful blessing..... the weather forecast for Saturday just improved. It was supposed to be sunny and hot, but the meteorologists are now predicting sunny with a high in the low 80's..... perfect! :-)
((Hugs)) to you, Pauline!
Jun 25th 2013 new
I'm so happy for you!!!!! You really deserve this happiness!
Jun 25th 2013 new
(quote) John-34848 said: Blessings to both of you!
Thank you so much for your blessings, John! Sending ((Hugs)) your way, and may God shower you with many blessings as well.
Jun 25th 2013 new
You are an inspiration and a testament for the rest of us. May the coming minutes, days, and years be sweet, your trials gentle, and your shared being profound. Help each other to Heaven. Congratulations! Godspeed!
Jun 25th 2013 new
(quote) Carol-737878 said: Thanks for sharing your beautiful story & for giving credence to the friendship first issue. May God continue to bless you in your new life together.
Carol, I think I remember seeing somewhere that you are also a Cursillista, so may I start by saying, "De Colores!" Tom and I thank you so much for your blessings on our marriage. I've been trying to talk Tom into making a Cursillo.... may I ask you for your prayers for this intention as well? As far as relationships go...... I'm a firm believer in friendship first. I've been burned one too many times, so I firmly believe that being cautious in protecting one's heart by becoming friends first is the route to go. A great friendship is such a strong foundation on which to build a loving relationship. I truly am marrying my best friend. Best wishes Carol, and may God bless you in finding your special guy. ((Hugs))
Jun 25th 2013 new
(quote) Julie-362086 said: Awesome story Collette! Congratulations!!!! (I sent your fianc a congrats emote too) Wishing you a life of love and happiness together!
Thank you, Julie! :-) But Tom and I haven't even begun to tell our story. LOL! That will be a project we tackle sometime after our big day. CM does work though..... many of our friends from CM have already married, and a few are engaged. Like us, most of our married CM friends started as LDR's too, so don't rule them out. God bless you in finding your match, Julie! ((Hugs))
Jun 25th 2013 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said: DITTO.....You two make an awesome couple. Looks like you enjoy the same types of activities which is very important in a marriage.

Congrats to both of you!
Aww...... thank you for your kind words, Connie! Yes, it does help when 2 people in a relationship share some of the same activities. Tom and I love spending time in the great outdoors. We're hoping to eventually retire in Colorado. Sending ((Hugs)) and best wishes to you.
Posts 21 - 30 of 71