Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

As a conservative Catholic I think it is very important we protect our religious freedoms. One way to participate is to donate to this wonderful organization and really make a difference! We can't just sit back and do nothing. Please consider making a contribution.
Jun 26th 2013 new
one of these days I'll figure out this forum board. LOL. Here is the link. Just copy and paste. heritageaction.com
Jun 26th 2013 new
I agree Heidi that standing up for our religious freedom is very important. I wish more Catholics were actively speaking about this issue. People don't seem concerned, but there is great cause to be concerned! We need to honor our forefathers and protect that which they fought and died for. More importantly we need to secure our freedoms for the future. Praying
Posts 1 - 3 of 3