Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jun 25 new
(quote) Allen-311949 said: Congratulations and many many blessings to both you and Tom.
Allen, Tom and I enjoyed spending some time getting to know you at CM RMA 1...... and what a backdrop we had for that event! We had lots of fun at CM Halloween in PA, too, a few years back! I'm so sorry that Tom and I were not able to follow through on a Colorado wedding and CM event this year, but the cost grew to be impossible for us. We are hoping to vacation out in CO next summer though, and we'll be sure to post it on the Events page if anyone wants to join us out there. Thank you for your blessings, Allen, and may God continue to bless you! ((Hugs))!

Jun 25 new
(quote) Claudia-977635 said: Congratulations! May God bless you today and always.
Thank you for your blessings, Claudia! ((Hugs))
Jun 25 new
Congratulations and God Bless.
Jun 25 new
(quote) Margaret-856939 said: Congratulations Tom and Colette on your upcoming marriage. May you both be blessed forever in your Blessed Sacrament of Marriage! I am so happy for you both and know that God will shower down upon you both all the blessings that HE can possibly give to you both. Yes you one one of many wonderful stories and relationships that came starting from CatholicMatch. God Bless you both. P.S. My emots. are not working for some reason. But If I could use them I would send you both lots of prayers, rosaries and happiness never ending.... Margaret :)
We thank you for your prayers and blessings, Margaret. They are greatly appreciated as our special day grows closer, and our married lives are about to begin. ((Hugs))!
Jun 25 new
(quote) Cheryl-409772 said: I'm so happy for you!!!!! You really deserve this happiness!
Cheryl.... first of all, I'd like to give you a large virtual ((Hug)). You and I have been through so much, and have shared so much over the years. I hope and pray that things are going better for you now, and that God is bringing much sunshine into your life. You deserve it, girl! Tom and I thank you for your well wishes, Cheryl.... and I will continue to keep you in my prayers.
Jun 25 new
(quote) David-870960 said: You are an inspiration and a testament for the rest of us. May the coming minutes, days, and years be sweet, your trials gentle, and your shared being profound. Help each other to Heaven. Congratulations! Godspeed!
Wow, David...... you kind of left me speechless when I read your post! Tom and I thank you so much for your very poetic, heartfelt message. ((Hugs))
Jun 25 new
(quote) Steven-94269 said: Congratulations and God Bless.
Steven, Tom and I thank you for your blessings on our marriage! ((Hugs))
Jun 25 new
Congratulations Colette and Tom!! It's great to hear that your special day is so close! I wish you both all the best, with many years of happiness ahead together...whether it be Tom mowing the lawn endlessly or you hanging upside down! haha. I'm so happy to see so many of the pubsters engaged and getting married! God bless!
Jun 26 new
(quote) Peter-189584 said: Congratulations Colette and Tom!! It's great to hear that your special day is so close! I wish you both all the best, with many years of happiness ahead together...whether it be Tom mowing the lawn endlessly or you hanging upside down! haha. I'm so happy to see so many of the pubsters engaged and getting married! God bless!
Peter!!! It's so good to see you again! How are things up in the Great White North? Yeah..... we miss those fun days in the Pub here on CM. And Tom's still a mowing maniac. It has to do with this very informative video we were shown at the Engaged Encounter weekend: www.youtube.com LOL! Funny you should mention hanging upside down...... Zoom had me dancing on the ceiling last night. Tom was there to clean up the plaster mess I left, too. LOL! Yep, many of the old pubsters are engaged and getting married (some are already married, and have kids)..... maybe you'll be next!! Tom and I thank you for your well wishes, Peter, and may God shower you with many blessings! ((Hugs))
Jun 26 new
(quote) Colette-443908 said: No, you're not seeing double. Moderator Dave asked me to also post this in St. Peter's Square. The original I posted is in the Married and Engaged forum.

Hi Everyone (and goodbye)!

This Saturday, Tom-59334 and I will be continuing our journey, hand in hand, to the altar on the trail that God has blazed before us. We ask you for your prayers, that God will continue to bless us as we start our married lives together.

Tom and I met here on CM years ago, and became great friends (Yes, the friend zone worked for us ). In time, our wonderful friendship blossomed into the loving relationship Tom and I now share. We've truly enjoyed the time we have spent here on CM, and we are so thankful for the many friendships God has graced us with over the years.

Looking back over the years, we can't help but grin and chuckle remembering those fun nights we spent in the Pub here on CM, the crazy Monday night CM parties, and all of those hilarious flirt threads .... not to mention the CM events that Tom and I have attended over the years (separately and together as a couple). Reminiscing about those events always bring us heartwarming memories of great fun and fellowship.

Tom and I would like to thank CM for providing the resource God used to facilitate our finding each other. We will eventually send our story and wedding pictures to "Member Stories" on this site. CM really does work..... with faith, God's grace, and a lot of patience. We wish all of you the best, and we pray that God will bless all of you in finding the love of your life. It may happen when you are least expecting it...... but it will only happen in His time.

Lots of love to you all,
Colette and Tom
Congratulations!
Posts 31 - 40 of 71